Financial-Academy started its activities in June 2010 providing training for market professionals by other renowned professionals involved either in the Greek market or in the foreign arena. The goal is to create the appropriate field of training for quick implementation and transfer of knowledge into practice.
Financial-Academy has organized 22 Conferences up to date.
- Private Equity Forum [October 2010]
- Gaming & Social Responsibility Forum [February 2011]
- Business Analytics Forum [March 2011]
- Wealth Management Forum II [May 2011]
- Fund Strategies Forum IV [November 2011]
- Investments Forum II [December 2011]
- Business Analytics Forum II [April 2012]
- Wealth Management III [May 2012]
- Private Equity & StartUps Forum II [June 2012]
- Find a College [September 2012]
- Fund Strategies Forum V [September 2012]
- CRM Analytics [November 2012]
- Investments Forum III [November 2012]
- Corporate Innovation [February 2013]
- Business Analytics Forum III [May 2013]
- Asset Management Forum II [May 2013]
- Private Equity Forum III [June 2013]
- Fund Strategies Forum VI [October 2013]
- Wealth Management IV [November 2013]
- Financial Engineering [December 2013]
- Data Breach Management [March 2014]
- Business Analytics Forum IV [April 2014]
To find more on conferences of Financial-Academy.eu
Business-Analytics.gr is a website which is intended to inform interested businesses (regardless of size and industry) about the benefits, usefulness and developments in the field of Business Analytics in the global environment.
The site offers daily updates with news and interviews from professionals in the field of Business Analytics. Also the site includes case studies and white papers with applications of BAs.
Business-Analytics.gr is always open to new ideas and proposals that could enhance and enrich the Business Analytics market in the Greek market.